Would I stop talking about Back to School?? Uhmmm... Not any time soon!! :) School starts August 18th, so maybe by then I would be able to talk about something else!!

I gotta admit it: I love shopping!! I may not be a maniac or impulsive, but I do love to shop for my daughters, and I love to hunt for good deals. I dont know if you guys notice that I added Gaby's and Mimi's back to school list to the right size of my blog together with Mia's list.

So, after googling around like crazy, finding some coupons and doing lots of research, I have manage to buy a 50% of the things at Gaby's list, almost a 60% of Mia's list and around a 40% of Mimi's list. I really cant wait to buy it all, but as money is not growing on trees, I have to be patient.... And of course, I cant wait for the things that I ordered online get here ASAP!

I will be doing reviews of the products that I get, especially those from Mom Shops, as I love to support other Mom Shops (but I bet you guys knew that)......

Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:02 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

Your doing a great job!
-h

Anonymous said...

i think back to school lists are so fun for some reason! not sure what state you're in but many (like georgia) have tax free weekends close to when school starts.

3LittleFlowers said...

H: Thanks

Julia: Im overseas... That's why I do all my shopping online.... I should tell my Mother in Law to get some things tax free on the weekend!! :)

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket