For Mimi's birthday, I ordered a headband from Missy Prissy Bow Boutique that some of you remember as my girls have used several times. To my eyes, it was too big for Mimi, but it seriously looks gorgeous on Gaby, and even on Mia.

Anyway, I decided to order two more headbands, because she hardly has any and Im really sick of people calling her: "Cute little boy". I asked her to make the half of the size from the party, and asked her for one Navy and white for "school", and one girly for everyday use. Again, Im very pleased with how they look on the picture and I cant wait to receive them!
Photobucket
Abigail (the owner) told me that I could give a 10% discount to all my friends, so Im posting it here!! So, if you want to order something from her store, just let her know that you are my friend and she will give you the discount. Enjoy your discount!!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 12:21 PM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

I had to laugh as im sure im the one your mentioning who noticed all the girls wearing it, lol!

-h

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket