As there is only one month before school starts again, I started a countdown already.... I just posted her list in the right bar of the blog, and I will be checking off items from it as soon as Hubby or me buys something from the list.... Whoever knows me or whoever read my "Things I love" list knows how much I LOVE making lists and checking items off!!!!

I cant wait to get Gaby's list so we can start getting things little by little during this whole month!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 2:41 PM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Jennie B said...

Man you have me dreading the kids starting school for all the supplies and money! LOL. I'm a list maker myself, but I am more of a list maker then forgetter. Ha Ha! Have fun checking things off!

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

Jennie: Despite the money Im really excited for this new school year... :o)

Heather said...

Arent you dont yet? you have been shopping for months now. lol!
-h

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

H: Actually Im not even close to be done... I got the list a little bit over two weeks ago, and I have been trying to get the most expensive stuff first.... Then, I will just get all the little stuff.... I was waiting for Gaby's list, and now I have it...

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket