There were 14 participants to win 3 complete makeover for family blogs, and I asigned a number to each one. Then I used an only random number generator, and it gave me the winners:
Photobucket

Congratulations to the winners, and please let me know where to email you so I can start working on you guys over the weekend!! Cant wait!!!!
To all the others that didnt win, you guys will get a 20% off from the makeover price if you order your makeover before December 15th.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 12:01 AM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Fer said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can email me to maferarceamare@gmail.com

I'm so happy!!!!!!!

Arlene said...

Woohoo!!! Yay, so happy! I will email you soon. Thx!!!!! :-)

Lauryn Ho said...

Oh my I can't believe it this is really exciting.
scatpdx@hotmail.com
Stacey (Lauryn's Mom)

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket