It feels sooooooooo weird to be home all morning and to actually be "allowed" to nap!! I did worked with a few things from here and there, and received at least 15 phone calls from the school, but I did manage to take one long nap and it was great.
Im feeling dizzy, and Im not sure what else to expect. I just want to feel fine again and to feel a "clean" ear. It is driving me crazy not being able to clean it, as the only things allowed in there are the medicated drops.
Thank you all for your kind comments, and I promise to take care of myself. Im also very happy that this incident gave some of you an "alert" about Q-Tips... Not that we didnt know there were dangerous, but a reminder like this, doesnt hurt anybody.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 10:46 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Erica said...

Im glad you are resting!

Heather said...

Rest you? Wow thats the best thing i have heard all day!!! Enjoy it mama!
-h

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket