I wish I didnt had to miss out some much of my nephew's life. I wish we could be closer and to see him more frequenly. I wish my girls could spend more time with him and treat him as a brother. They know who he is (they means Gaby and Mia, cause Mimi still has no clue), and they love him very much, but I hope for more.

He turned 2 in September, and he is the smartest little boy around. He loves to play outside more than anything, and loves animals specially horses.
Photobucket
I was talking to my sister in law (his mom) and she and my brother are planning to go to a baseball game this Sunday in my town, and if that happens, they will travel here and we will get to babysit him... I hope that it happens!!! I know he will LOVE to meet Sassy!!!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 5:17 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

La Guera Liz said...

Aww... I know how you feel! My sister lives in the same CITY as we do and doesn't seem to care if our girls are close. Her daughter is only a few weeks older than Livie. They could be such good friends!! They might see each other once every two months or so...

Your nephew is such a cutie! LOL, I love that picture!

Erica said...

OMG i just think he is so adorable.....someday .....i think i could be his suegra...LOL

Heather said...

Awww he is so cute! I know what you mean about missing out, its my middle name. Just enjoy the times you do have!
-h

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket