Im very excited!!! As you guys know, I have been very sad because my purse got stolen, and I havent been using any purse since then... I do have other purses at home, but what was the point of using another purse if I had no wallet or even a card or a ID to put in it??

As the bank didnt want to take the police certification as a valid form of identification, I was totally card-less... As hubby's card was also in my purse, he needed to get a replacement, so we went to the bank. While they were taking care of it, I saw a familiar face!!! It was a good friend from high school who just got transfered to that branch as the manager!! Guess what happened?? I have my NEW CARD, and not only it didnt matter that I had no ID, but I didnt even had to pay as he waived the fee!!!

So, as I have three cards already: Insurance, Debit Card and my card for Paypal, it was time to get a new wallet!! There are some many things that I still need to get for it, but the wallet is here and I love it.... Here is the stock picture from Amazon:
Photobucket
Isnt it cutest wallet ever??? ALL PINK inside and with pink stitches!!!!!!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 8:47 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Teena in Toronto said...

That sucks that your purse was stolen :( Cute wallet!

Happy blogoversary!

Cindy said...

That IS cute. And that's awesome that your friend is the branch manager and gave you a new card and waved the fee.

Heather said...

yeah for getting your life back!
-h

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket