It is that time of the year!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas and I LOVE Christmas Cards!!! My card is already done and I still need one more picture to be sent to be printed!!!!

What I need from you?? Your address!!! I love exchaning Holiday Cards, and sending ours is my favorite part!!

To make it easier, fill out a Conctact Form on my site, feel out the address info and in the subject write something like: Add me to the Holiday Card List... In the comments section it helps if you write me where do I know you from (just in case)...

I hope to get all the addresses from my active readers and lurkers!!!! Can't wait.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 9:49 PM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

I assume you still have mine, yeah? I will email just in case, since im in Cali now.
-h

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket