Im still in disbelief that Gaby will be a first grader in less than 2 weeks... School starts on August 18th and it gets so weird to Photobucketthink about Gaby getting "grades" and maybe even "Notice of concern" or "detention".... She will also get several homeworks each day, instead of one homework 2 times a week when she was in K.

She is going to be in the building where the big kids are, and she is going to be the youngest of the WHOLE school... Last year she was the youngest of her classmates, but there were a bunch of kids from grades Nursery, Toddler and Pre-K that were younger than her... This year she is going to be the youngest of over 300 kids!! (In case you are wondering why she is the youngest, it is because all her classmates are already 6 or turning 6 this month or in September... She turns 6 on October 5th, which makes her the youngest).

Im very happy with her new teacher. Her new teacher is somebody Gaby loves and that loves Gaby, and also the teacher's aide. Im sure that will make the adaptation process just easier, because she still wonders why her teacher from last year wont be her teacher anymore... Her new teacher is the one that we went with to our first family vacation back in April.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 2:03 PM 8 comments

8 Lovely comments :

Justi said...

She is so cute and I bet that she'll do great!

BTW, can you help me make a watermark for when I post pics on my blog?!? Let me know. Thanks! :)

3LittleFlowers said...

I hope she does!!

As for the watermark, of course I can give you a hand with that!!Shoot me an email so you can tell me exactly how you want it.

Sandy said...

First grade-wow! Can you believe how fast kids grow up? My 4 year old (Jacey) starts preschool in a few weeks! :D

3LittleFlowers said...

Crazy, uh?

Julie said...

That is the cutest pic! Love it!

3LittleFlowers said...

Julie: Thanks! :)

Justi said...

Hey there! I need yuor email addy, again. Thanks! :)

3LittleFlowers said...

Hey Justi: Please, send me your email here http://www.3littleflowers.com/contact.html so I can email you back...

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket