Since a few weeks ago, I started a Facebook Event inviting my high school friends for a day at the beach. Off we went this morning and how fun it was!!! I still have my new round of tonsilitis, so I couldnt get in the water, but that didnt keep me from having a great time.. My brother Manuel (aKa Tite) went with us and the girls were very happy!!

Gaby playing with my cousin Alina (she is my cousin, but also graduated with me)
Photobucket

Hubby and the girls:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hubby and I:
Photobucket

The girls having fun:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some of us:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ready to go:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:48 AM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Bridget said...

Wow! What fun! These are great pictures!

3LittleFlowers said...

It sure was lots of fun!!! :)

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket