This weekend was very low key... We spent most of the time at home, mostly because I had a ridiculously amount of work to do and I needed to get tons of things done. I also decided to create a group in Facebook for my shop and I added all the cards that I have in my blog, in my new group... Stop by and become a fan. It was fun!

Hubby and I also had tons of quality time which is always great.. We went food shopping with my mom and also went to visit my dad, and spent some time with my nephew and his mom there...

Now is time to hit the bed! Tomorrow I need to shop for Gaby's backpack which is the only thing that I plan to buy online (well.. I probably also buy the lunchbox and some bentos).... I may look for some pants too... We'll see.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:03 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket