Things have been going great... Gaby has been following instructions and behaving really good at school, and that cant make me happier... As I mentioned earlier this week, I have been implementing a reward system, and it is working great...

Mia and Mimi are spending the days with me at home, and it is funny how easy it is to take care of two kids when you are used to take care of three... Mia has been actually taking naps (she NEVER EVER naps unless Gaby does).... Mia is also behaving way better at home, and I assume it is because she feels like she is the BIG SISTER while Gaby is not her.. She gets upset with Mimi when she does things she is not suppose to do, and she doesnt do them herself...

Anyway, here is a pic of my two early birds having their morning milk while I was taking the photo of Gaby's lunch (that is actually an apple wedge in Mimi's hand). Who would think it is 6:50am?
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:51 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket