My fridge run out of gas, and everything that was in my refrigerator got rotten and we had to throw away lots of meat, chicken, cheese, and several stuff, so as of yesterday it was as full as a pool: Just water!!! A tech came to fix it on Wednesday, and we were suppose to go food shopping on Thursday, but we had some visitors (my grandfather, uncle and cousin couldnt make it to the party, and they came with gifts for Gaby, and a cake to sing Happy Birthday).....

So, we finally got to go yesterday! I hate when I have to buy EVERYTHING!! 10,000 pesos (a little bit over US$300), were not nice!!! Oh no!! Especially when I know we had some of that stuff and we had to throw it away!!

Also, I have no idea how the new nana is going to handle the food.... So far, she's a great cooker but I have no idea if she is this type of person that uses everything too fast!! Let's see, bc I told her that Im not comming back to the Super in two more weeks!!!

Until later
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 6:49 AM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket