Even though Gaby’s birthday was 4 weeks ago, her party is going to be this Saturday. What do I have ready? NOTHING!! The only thing that I have done so far is handing in the invitations (which I normally end up sending by email) so this year is a progress that I went house by house (yes, that’s how you do that in this country bc regular mail sucks).

Im giving canvas treat bags with some Berry Princess appliques on top of them (made by my dearest friend Lynn from BBC)... I still have to cut them and paste them some how (still dont know if I’ll sew or paste them).... They will have some strawberry shortcake things....

They will have a little tag made with an Strawberry shape with the name of each princess and it says: Thank you for sharing my party with me.... Im also doing some tags for candy bags.... I will be sharing pictures of those in another post.....

Now I have to run.... Hubbie just got here and I have to run all over town doing things for the party.... I also have to put all the things from my living room and dinning room away!! All this with 3 visitors in my house!! LOL.... We'll manage somehow!!!

Mia and Mimi have give me a really hard day today, but they are both staying at my mom’s house while we do everything.

I promise I will be back with some pics of the invites, tags, bags, and everything...

TFR!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 3:24 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket