Here is what I have been doing the last three days.....

My dear friend Jennifer asked me to make the birth announcement for her 7th child!! Yes, that's right: Number 7. She told me that she got the George Uptown crib set:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, inspired by the polka dots, and all the blue, brown and khaki, here is what I come up with (I had to make the brown I little bit ligter bc it made it too busy:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I also did a copy in Spanish for her:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also did three thank you notes matching three cards that I did last month.... Im also posting the original invitation so you guys can tell how it matches..... The first one is Isabella's card, the theme is Little Princess:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is the Birthday invite that I did with that theme:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And here is the thank you note that I just made:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For the other card the customer told me that she was doing a princess party too, and that she wanted a crown and a castle somewhere... She also showed me a castle that she really liked:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But I couldnt use it bc it was somebody elses's invite and I just cant steal the exact design, so I did it from scracth..... She told me that she was a huge fan of purple and that she also wanted some pink and teal. She also asked me for a design with the 12 pictures on it, so here is the invite I come up with:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the party I saw the pictures and I notice that she actually got a little princess theme from Birthday Express that had lots of pink, so I decided to make the thank you note with more pink but still using her beloved purple:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The next one and final for now was for a Fall Theme birthday party... She told me to use the most fall things as possible, and this is how the invite looked:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, here is the thank you note that I did. She asked me to leave some empty space for her to write something:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now you guys check how cool is this. For the cake she actually took as inspiration the lines that I did for the invitation, and she actually match them. The cake is on the card, but you cant really tell with the sample so small, so here is a picture:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok.... That's all for now.... I have to keep working on 2 birthday invitations......

Until later....

Posted by Anelys Perez On 7:06 AM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

I love all the invites!!! Mines next, lol! jk!

PS- you've been tagged
http://mama2tnt.blogspot.com/2007/11/8-random-things-about-heather-ohfive.html

Erica said...

LOVe all of your creations....I am already thinking of Sofia's 1 yr b-day .....I will be needing your wonderful services !!! LOL :)

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket