I have been wanting to start this LONG time ago but I thouhg it was going to be impossible to keep on with, but let's see.

Im 26 years old, married with three beautiful girls: Gabriela Michele (Gaby) 4 years old, Camila Nicole (Mia) 1 year old, and little surprise Amelia Isabele (Mimi) born May 07. We have been living in my birth country: Dominican Republic since almost 3 years ago, and we are planning to go back to Jersey when the girls are over with preschool.

Im a WAHM, and I spend long hours designing all type of cards, web pages, and anything that involves any type of design. I found most of my costumers online, and most of them are from different boards from Baby Center. Im planning to start working for this country too soon.

Life have been pretty busy lately because we just moved from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo from a micro small apartment to a 2 floor house, plus my mother in law, sister in law and her husband are here visiting from Jersey. Between the girls, the moving, the visits, and work, I think I will end up CRAZY.

Thanks for reading, if somebody is actually reading.....
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 12:48 AM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Susan Lechuga said...

I am finding that my blogging is very therapetic. I miss you girl and hope we can stay caught up!

Jennifer said...

Yeah!! I am able to read it!! I am going to add you to my blog roll so that I can come and check it out daily.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady!!!!!! Glad to see you are blogging too!!!! I hope i can keep up with mine at least once per day. I agree with Susan its very relaxing!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket