After looking for 2 weeks for a new nana (that's how we call nannies), we already found one yesterday. It feels weird to having somebody else leaving with you but she has her own room and bathroom outside the kitchen.

It's impossible to work with the girls and keep on with the house, so we had no choice. I would love to bring my mom's maid instead because she alraedy knows the girls, and knows what I like, but let's see if this one does a good job. So far, she has been really good, but let's see how things go.

I have tons of work to do. Last night I finished a Dora birthday invitation for a soon-to-be one. Here is how is looks so far. Still needs to be approved by my costumer but this is what I got so far. She loves purple and is not a big fan of pink, and she wanted one of the 12 pictures designs..... (BTW, it has fake details)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She's really beautiful and she looks latina, but I think her dad is the one that is latino. She reminds me to Jackie Velasquez on the picture where she is wearing red on the bottom right.

Thank God Mimi woke up really happy today. She looks like she grow a little bit. She has diarrea since a Saturday, and a horrible rash, but she looks really better today. I put her on a t-shirt that my dearest friend Heather send her. (Heather: If you are reading: Thanks!)... She cant look any cuter.... Here she is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now I have to keep working...

Until later....
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 7:31 AM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

Mimi looks so cute and happy ...i hope she feels better!!!! The invitation looks great too!!

Heather said...

Awwww you made my day (and ive been sick, so this reaaly helped) She looks so big already. What a precious family you got!
-heather

Jennifer said...

She look so so cute! I can't ge tover how much your kids look alike. Mine don't look that much alike, LOL. That shirt is so cute!

The invitation looks good too.
~Jennifer

Susan Lechuga said...

Sooo cute and I miss ya. Talk soon

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket