I really cant understand why people thinks that Mimi is going to be 6 months old in 4 days... I mean, what do they know?? Im her mom and Im the one who knows.... I dont care what her birth certificate says, or what the pediatrician says....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Now, I want to know why a 2 months old is already rolling over, or holding her head up, or sitting down with support, or reaching her toys and battling them, or worm crawling, or trying to stand up! Maybe she is just advance for her age, isnt she??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The other day I left her on my bed, because a 2 months old wont fell down, but she almost did!! How did that happend?? A 2 months old cant do that!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hubby was bathing her yesterday, and for some reason I cant understand he used the bathing chair for babies 5 months old and up... Is he crazy?? She cant use that just yet!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Yesterday, the pediatrician's secretary called me to tell me that next Thursday is her 6 months old checkup and her third round of shots, and I guess she confused her with another Amelia Isabele.

I know she has been 2 months old since July, but every kid grows at their own peace, right? She has her own calendar, and she wont be 2 months old forever but for a few more months....

Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:06 AM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow she is growing sooo fast!!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket