After Tropical Storm Noel most of the people in this Country are having problems with the electricty and with getting water. The water in my house hasn't come in since a few days ago, and the water that we had in our cisterna was over on Monday. We have been using bottled water to wash the dishes, to take showers (well, that will be baths, lol), and even to clean.

Yesterday, my husband decided to empty one of the "tanques" (hug buckets) that my mother in law have send us full of stuff for the girls from the states. This one was full of Little People )from Fisher Price), and we had to hide them from the girls not to see them all in the floor.

What for?? To go to the Gas Station and get water from them!! Oh yes, we never have done something like that, but our pocket was suffering from all the bottled water, so we had to go that direction. When my husband got there, there were 4 neighbors over there too!! One of them told my him that she called the water company and they say we will just receive water to fill up our cisternas and tinacos on Wednesdays until the water problems are over.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are probably going to keep that thing full of water all the time, just in case.....

And because I want to, here is a picture of Mia from yesterday.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 6:27 AM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Nicole said...

Mia is getting big! She is such a cutie.

Nicole said...

Mia is getting big. Kisses to her.

Anonymous said...

Oh man girl I cant believe that....That is horrible....we get floods alot in my neighboorhodd ...Luckily Im on a hill so i dont get the flood water.....but then i can leave the hill ...LOL....plus i get the water problems and electrical problems....Let me know if you need anything...even though you are far ...I will try to help :)

Jennifer said...

That sucks not having any water, but I know that happens. In Honduras it seems when there is rain there is no running water, which I just find very funny, LOL.
~Jennifer

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket