We had a nice day at home... Mimi stayed home too as she was very sick in the morning... I got to work AND I got to play with the girls... They were both very happy, even though they are both very sick.

Im having a hard time giving Mimi her medicine as she spits it out. I just hope she doesnt end up needing to have the medicine inyected.

I didnt took pictures because I thought hubby had the camera, but it was here all the time... Mia is in love with a Fairies DVD from Australia that antie Cara sent them, and I think she play it around 12 times during the day.... She would leave and do something else, but the DVD was the background music mostly the whole day!!! She calls it the "Barbie movie". That one is a favorite in my house now.

Anyway, here is a picture of Mia just being cute while I was getting her pj's on. She was playing that she was sleeping already..... Who would think she is so sick??
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:02 PM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Serena Michelle said...

That is the cutest sick child I have ever seen! Seriously! My kids are adorable but look horrible - she clearly looks sick yet so pretty!!!!

Nicole said...

I hope your three are blooming bright and well really quick. You guys need a break from getting sick.

Heather said...

I love sick kids who are still the cutest.
-h

3LittleFlowers said...

Serena: My girls normally look like that when they are sick, because they are ALWAYS sick!! I just cant wait for them to be a bit older and dont get sick so often.

Nicole: We do need a break.. I wonder WHEN it will past ONE WEEK without calling the ped at least one time a week.

H: LOL

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket