We had a good night last night.... She woke up several times to pee (because of the IV) and was also alert every time the nurses came for medicines, but in overall we had a good night... She insisted that I sleep with her, so I had to snugle with her in the hospital's bed.... My whole body hurts, as half of my body was out of the bed...

The doctor came to see her, and told me that she is not worse, but she is not better either, and that he hopes she is better by MONDAY!

She is handling it fine, and already understands that the meds are going thought the tube and that they dont need to inyect her again. They may send her for new blood work, though, but that is a whole different deal. Her white cells are SUPER HIGH... They are suppose to be between 4,500 and 10,000, and as of yesterday she had 25,900. Her platelets are also high... They are suppose to be between 150,000 and 400,000 and they were 417,000 yesterday.

I will update if she gets another blood work today.... I also may take some pictures and post them....

Thanks for your prayers, and I will answer emails and comments when I get a bit more of time...

....and Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 12:14 PM 5 comments

5 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

No news is good news! hang in there, happy v-day!
-h

Justi said...

Aw, I am sorry Anelys! (((HUGS))) Prayers being sent!!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that Camila is sick. I will keep her in my prayers :(

Serena Michelle said...

Pobrecita! Hang in there mama!

3LittleFlowers said...

Thanks girls for being on top of this... Really appreciate it!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket