Im soooo sick of the ER.... Not because of the ER per se, but because going to the ER means that at least one of my girls are sick....

This time ALL THREE of them are sick. Mia has been throwing up and with diarrhea since over a week and it has been impossible to collect some poopy (sorry TMI) to take it to the lab. On top of that, all three of them have been with a really bad cold.

The ER doctor checked them all and graduated Gaby as the less sick of them all. Mia needed three set of nebulizations and Mimi needed two. I do have a nebulizer at home, but it was just not working.... Mimi not only had wheezing, but also had crepitance, so they did some X-Rays.

The worst part was that Mia needed to get an intravenous medication, and the nurse had a hard time finding her veins... She first tried on her right arm, and she was taking forever, while poor Mia was crying sooo bad. Then, she tried on the left arm, and I was about to became Mama Bear protecting her little bear, cause she was NOT tender with her. She was ready to do it a third time when I said that I didnt care that it was slower on her butt, and that I wanted her to put the medicine of her BUTT and to stop torturing her. The doctor said it was Ok and it was done.... By this time, poor Mia received THREE inyections instead of one... Both arms are sore so bad. I was soo ready to cry.

Anyway, they were sent home mostly because we have a nebulizer, and they both need to be nebulize every 6 hours. Mia also had a prescriptin for her vomit and diarrhea. Let's see how the week goes...

Gaby was really sad that I got to see Luis Enrique by myself, but I dont want my girls close to him as I dont want him to get sick.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:36 PM 7 comments

7 Lovely comments :

Just the 3 of us said...

ohhh i'm so sorry for you and your babygirls. I hope they get better soon. I hate that when they cant find the vein...they did that to Kaylie once, took 4 tries. I was ready to beat the man up!!! :)

Jennie B said...

Oh your poor girls. How hard is that. I hope they are feeling better really soon.

Minnie said...

I'm so sorry to hear your girls have been sick. I'll keep them (and you) in my prayers.

The Garske's said...

OH, I am so sorry!! All three of us were sick and it was miserable! Hope they get better soon!

Ruby said...

Oh goodness being sick and in the ER is not fun. Poor Camila. I don't think I could have handled seeing all of that. Hope they are much better very soon!!!

Heather said...

wow! Hope they all feel better soon!. Good thing you have that at home. hang in there!
-h

3LittleFlowers said...

Lauren: I hate when that happens...

Jennie: I wonder how our friend Jen would handle 7 (soon 8) kids in the hospital....

Amanda: Thanks for the prayers!

Aimee: Hope you guys are better by now... Cant wait to catch up with the blogs...

Ruby: I was seriously about to cry!!

Heather: I dont know how I would handle it if I didnt had the nebulizer at home... I think it is a most have in every house!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket