Just a quick post to say that Mia is hospitalized. Not related to what happened yesterday, but because of the asthma that she has since Sunday.... She was diagnosed with Bronchopneumonia. Im in a different floor right now as it is the only floor with internet, but I wanted to ask you guys for prayers, and alert my customers that I wont be working this weekend....

Hubby will be going home in a bit with Gaby and Mimi, and I will be staying here with Mia.

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts in advance!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 6:17 PM 8 comments

8 Lovely comments :

Nicole said...

She will be in our thoughts and hopefully gets well really fast.

Ruby said...

I am so sorry. Please keep us updated. I will be praying for you guys.

Just the 3 of us said...

I'm so sorry. I will pray for you guys. loves!

Heather said...

More prayers your way!
-h

Adrians Mama said...

Prayers and positive thoughts for Mia!!!!

Angela Sundara... etc said...

Oh no! How stressful for you all! Hugs!

Fer said...

OMG Anelys! I am so sorry I am reading this till now! Many prayers your way!

3LittleFlowers said...

Thanks girls!!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket