I mentioned yesterday about a DVD that my girls love: The Fairies. Today I was looking around for them at You Tube, and I found tons of songs... I wanted to share with you guys the girls favorite songs from the one we own...

Hello, Hello, Hello:

Dance the Sleep Away:




As for the girls, Mia stayed home with me today again... She is a little bit better now, and I just hope she is healthy again soon!

On another note, today is my lil bro's birthday!! He is 23 years old and a very happy daddy of a one week old baby! Happy Birthday Raul!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 4:39 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket