I have been tagged by Jennie at Learning to Adjust, and all I have to do is go to the 4th folder where I keep my pictures and post the 4th picture with a short explanation..then tag others.

This picture was taken out of fun and I never got to post it... I guess this is now the time!! HAVE FUN!!!!! Im sure this is something YOU (my dear readers) wont see around YOUR town! :)

Photobucket

Im suppose to tag others, so if YOU are reading this, then I tag YOU!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 6:50 PM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Jennie B said...

LOL, How fun!

Jamie said...

hehehehehe. Completely made me giggle when I opened that :)

My3Ro's said...

That is hillarious! Thank you for sharing. I will do this once I am on my desktop.

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

=)

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket