The girls are acting healthy, which is scary as Mia's wheezing gets REALLY bad when she moves too much. They went to school today, as asthma is not contagious, but as Mia is moving so much, I will keep her home with me so she can rest. When she is alone without her sisters at home, she actually plays quietly, so I know it will be great for her. PLUS the temperature is REALLY low for what we are used to, and that is not doing any good to her.

Camila is having 5 medications, while Mimi has 2, and Gaby 1. Some are every 6 hours, some every 8 and some every 12, so I decided to make a chart, and I had to print it in an 8.5 x 14 page, and I had to put the letter in 10 to make it fit.... Here is how it looks... As I know you guys can hardly tell, this is what it has:
* It is divided in 7 days.... The first column is the time, the second column is Amelia, the third column is Camila and the fourth column is Gaby.... Fun, uh? (NOT)
Photobucket

Here is a picture of Camila while she was being nebulized:
Photobucket

And here is how they look acting like nothing is happening:
Photobucket

Gaby was picking up all the lost objects from school and taking them to hubby's office... So funny!
Photobucket

No pictures of Mimi as she was sleeping......
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 3:36 PM 7 comments

7 Lovely comments :

Ruby said...

Awwww, poor girls! I hope the meds help and that they are better very soon. HUGS!

Heather said...

Cute pixs! cant tell they are sick, lol!
-h

Serena Michelle said...

Wow... that's a lot of medicines and times to keep track of - the chart looks daunting but especially helpful!

Your girls are sooo adorable!

Jennie B said...

WOW! That is one detailed list. You go with your organization!! Your kids are adorable. They are holding up pretty well to be taking such good pictures. :)

Hope they get better really soon!

Minnie said...

Poor babies. I would do the same thing if I had that many meds to keep track of. LOL

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Parker HATES the neb with a passion! Wish he sat there so sweet.
Hoping everybody is breathing better soon.

3LittleFlowers said...

Ruby: Thanks for the whishes!!

H: Yeah... I LOVE the pics... Mia's picture is my new favorite of her.

Serena: There is no way I would have handle all those medicines without the chart....

Jennie: I love organizing... and especially making list and checking them off.. LMAO!!!

Amanda: I bet you will... I already know we share that organization love.

Jessica: After being in the hospital for so many days, Mia how holds the neb with her hands, and actually complains when is over.. How cute is that?

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket