Just a short post cause I dont want to forget about this.... I think that Gaby seriously wants to have a birthday party each month... Every time she sees me designing a birthday invitation, she gets excited about the theme and she NEEDS to have a party with THAT theme...

It is sooo funny, cause she starts planning to putting the party together... She tells me where we will do the party, who we will invite, the colors of the balloons, the colors of the decoration, the flavor of the cake.. Everything... And that is having in mind that sometimes (like today) she has seen me working with 5 different themes, and she has planned party with them ALL!!!!!!!!!!

I think that is just very cute, and I hope not to forget about it with the years...
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:17 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket