Some of the photos that I lost the day that the camera got stolen were photos of my girls with Luis Enrique... That day, my stepmom wanted me to try their camera, so I took a few photos with it... Last Friday when I picked up the camera, I was very happy to find those photos, as I totally forgot about them...

I wish I could still have the ones of Mia and Mimi with him, but that will be at another time... Here is Gaby holding him...
Photobucket

And here is a closeup of how chubby and cute he has gotten:
Photobucket



The girls missed school today and they cant wait to be there tomorrow... The main reason why I decided to leave them home was because they were very tired... The last time that Gaby was that tired (that was the Monday after the weekened to went to the Parade, Beach and Carnival), she spent a very bad day!! My mommy heart got a little hurt because of how the things got out of control that day, and I felt it was my fault, because I should have keep her home that Monday... I learned my lesson, and keep her home today. Tomorrow she will be a happy bird, and Im sure she will continue with her good behavior!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:00 PM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

Look at all this boy love in your family. You guys are almost even now right? 3 girls and now 2 boys. Congrats!
-h

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket