I was tagged by Justi.

3 things you're looking forward to in the next year (I assume they meant THIS year)
1. Our first family vacation as a family of five
2. Going out with hubby more frequenly
3. My inlaws coming to visit this summer

3 TV shows you're addicted to...
1. Friends
2. The Wonder Years (hubby and I have been watching it season by season every day)
3. Birth Story

3 of your favorite Drinks
1. Sprite
2. Orange Juice
3. I dont drink alcohol, but if I have to, I choose Pina Colada with Vodka

3 places you would love to visit
1. Ecuador
2. Australia
3. Assuming is places, and not countries, I would love to take my girls to Disney

3 favorite movies
1. Tough call... I really dont know.

3 articles of clothing you can't live without
1. Jeans
2. Crocs
3. Bra

3 qualities you love in your significant other
1. Caring/loving
2. Supportive
3. Fun

3 people you can always count on
1. My husband
2. My mom
3. Cara

3 people you want to tag
1. Cara
2. Samy
3. Erica
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:19 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket