Here are the photos that I promised from Gaby's school party...Here is how everything looked:
Photobucket
Flower shape sandwiches with carrot dressing:
Photobucket
Grape and strawberry jello with whipped cream... On the left, you can see the tray with cheese (mozarella and gooda), ham and salty crackers.
Photobucket
The cupcakes...
Photobucket
Photobucket
The pop cakes... I wish I had a better photo of them, but I dont... I still have two pop cakes decorated at my mom's house, and I plan to take a cute photo of those for my website (to promote the tags):
Photobucket
Blowing her candles:
Photobucket

All the kids upstairs in front of their classroom.. Even I got to be in this photo..
Photobucket
Gaby with her homeroom teacher and two aides:
Photobucket
Updating the post with a closeup of the cake pops as I know the top photo is kinda messy... It is not a good photo, and they werent even that cute because I really had a hard time melting the candy melt, but here they are:
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 1:38 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Bridget said...

Wow! What a great party! Everything is so cute!

Samy said...

omg you did such a great job with her birthday bravo...:D everthing look delicioso.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket