The Purple LunchboxI didnt got to make lunches AT ALL this week... Mia and Mimi were home all week, and even though Gaby went to school 3 days of this week, I was feeling too sick myself and asked hubby to get her something himself from the cafeteria... A few days of non-so-healthy lunch wont be so bad for her...

Anyway, I was thinking about this the other day, and I will be posting it today as I dont have lunchboxes to post... I was thinking what were my daughters favorite items in their lunchboxes. I will post their favorite food out of each category: Proteins, Carbs, Fruits and Veggies.

Mimi has always been a great eater... She is not the best weight gainer, and she hardly grows, but I know it has nothing to do with how she eats, because out of the 3 girls she is the one that eats the most. This is what she loves the most from each category:
- Protein: Ham rolls
- Carbs: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- Fruits: Banana
- Veggie: Tomato
Camila was an awesome eater as a baby, however, she started eating less when she turned 2. Now, she is a very good eater and she loves to try new stuff if I tell her she will like them... Here is what she loves the most from each category:
- Protein: Yogurt
- Carb: Cracker sandwiches with mayo dressing
- Fruit: Apple
- Veggie: Baby Corn
Gaby was the biggest picky eater as baby and toddler... Then, at some point and after a lot of persistence on our part, she started eating better and better, and now she is a very good eater... She is still picky, but she eats, which at the end is the most important thing:
- Protein: Chicken sausages
- Carb: Spinach Wrap with ham and cheese
- Fruit: Pinneaple
- Veggie: Carrots

I feel blessed with my daughters appetite, and I LOVE to hear people saying and praising how good they eat... Especially if there is rice and beans!! THEY LOVE IT!!!

I would love to know everybody's children favorites... Care to share?

If played along this week, share your link here:

Dont forget to leave your comment, even if you didnt participate!! You guys know how much I love comments!!!!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 9:42 AM 1 comment

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket