My sister in law's due date was October 27th (same due date I had with Gaby in 2003). Yesterday, I woke up after having a dream that she was going to give birth yesterday. I told hubby that we should call to find out if she was Ok. We call around noon and my mother in law tells us that she is on her way to the hospital because she has been having strong contractions all night long!! HOW FUN!!

After a very long labor at around 11:00pm: Jesse Daniel entered the world!! He weighted 6 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20 inches long... His dad told me he is breastfeeding like a champ and that my sister in law is doing great!

Im desperate to see a photo of him!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Im officially the mom of 3 little girls, and the auntie of 3 little boys!! How fun!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 10:55 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

Awwwww congrats !!!!

Serena Michelle said...

Congratulations Tia!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket