The Purple LunchboxI didnt got to make 3 lunches the whole week, because Gaby didnt had school on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday due to the teachers taking some workshops. However, she got the same thing her sisters got, but in a plate at home.



This week the one that ate the most was Mia... Everyday she was excited to tell me that she ate EVERYTHING... She would open her lunchbox and show me the empty container so I can congratulate her.. Sooo cute.. Mimi got the hint, and by the third day started doing the same thing!!!



Here is their week....
Photobucket
- Handfull of olives
- Ham and cheese sandwich in a flower shape
- One laughing cow cream cheese
- Grissini

Photobucket
- Ham and cheese rolls
- Strawberry yogurt
- Crackers with mayo dressing
- A full banana for Gaby, and half banana for Mia and Mimi

Photobucket
- Cheese sandwich with mayo
- Chicken sausages
- Grissini

THURSDAY:
I didnt got a photo from this day, and I cant remember for the life of me what I sent... I know I sent a biscuit, but cant remember what else...

Photobucket
- Strawberry yougurt (they begged for it)
- Cheese sandwich with mayo
- Ham in rolls
- Half apple for each one in slices

If played along this week, share your link here:

Dont forget to leave your comment, even if you didnt participate!! You guys know how much I love comments!!!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:19 AM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket