85I knew this was going to be the second task that I was going to complete... After all, it was the easiest.. I just needed a little reminder!

I honestly cant believe that the photos on our about us page and top banner where A YEAR OLD!!!

Anyway, I did it, as you can see on the right side of my top banner, and you can check out the updated About us page here. I didnt change much, and mostly what I did was to update all FIVE ages... Also, added the middle names, and changed that Mia was an Elmo freak to being a Dora and Diego freak.

Just for reference, here is how the top banner looked and then how it looks now... Amazing how much ALL of three of them have changed:
Old:

New:


For a complete list of all tasks, go here.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 9:27 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Jenny said...

Great pictures of them all! They all look so much older!!

frskulls said...

I noticed that Mia's top in a different color. Then I realized oh yea it's red to match with red fonts. HEH

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket