I will pay US$50 bucks for whoever wants to come to do the laundry for the school cloth, and to bath Gaby after school. The shirt has to be SPOTLESS, and Gaby too. Here is a sample of the cleaning that you will be doing... Please notice that the pictures makes it look WAY cleaner!!! In person looks 10 times worst... You also cant look at her "neck maps", and the other side of the arms..... And of course, you cant see the black SOCKS, that were white just before school!!!!
Photobucket

Ps: Just in case (who knows what lurker is going to stalk me for the money, right?)... Im joking with the 50 bucks.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 10:10 PM 6 comments

6 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

LOL sooooo funny!

Susan Lechuga said...

So cute yet so frusturating! You will figure it out!

Heather said...

good luck, lol!!

-h

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Oh, how cute! Love it when the kids get 'messy'. Bleach works wonders, not on skin though! LOL Hope you got her all cleaned up. I was ready to say, "I WILL! I WILL" until I read you were kidding. Doggon it... could have used 50 bucks. :)

The Rose Queen said...

I hope that you are feeling better!! We miss you on the threads!

Wife of a Honduran Man said...

As much as I would love to help you out, I think I will have to say no.

Your children are beautiful!
Hola desde Nebraska.

Thank you for sharing!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket