And for us too!!

Today we went to my cousin's house for the girls to play with her 2 year old daughter Isabella. Also one of my cousins that was living in Venezuela and now it's moving to Houston is in the country, and also went with her 3 year old daughter Anabella and her 3 months old son Javier. The girls had a blast and we really had a good time.

Here are some pictures of the girls.... Too bad that Javier was not in the pictures, but my camera run out of batteries with the FIRST picture that I tried to take, so this as just a couple of pictures that my cousin took.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 2:10 AM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

EthansMommy said...

It has been a long time since I have dropped in, so I had a lot of reading to do to catch up. I just want to say I love your blog. You seem like the sweetest person! Your Valentines Day card is precious!

Anonymous said...

awww they all look so precious together !!!! Hopefully Fifi can be in one of those pics someday!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket