This is the 6th San Valentine's Day that hubby and I are going to spent together, the 5th Valentine's Day that Gaby have been part of our lives, the second that Gaby have shared with her sister Mia, and it's the FIRST one as a family of five.

We love each other to pieces EVERY month, but having an excuse to make things to show each other how much we love, it's an oportunity that we cant let pass by. I have been planning to make lots of things for this month, and I will do whatever it takes to make them!

To do #1: Take pictures for Valentine's Card = DONE!
To do #2: Make Valentine's Card = DONE!

Happy Valentine's Month, From our girls to you:
Photobucket

To do #3: Make the to-do list!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:46 PM 7 comments

7 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

G'Day! Greetings from The Land Down Under! I stopped by your blog today to say "thanks" for participating in my Bloggy Giveaway! Tomorrow I will post the winner.

By the way, that is a great Valentine!

3LittleFlowers said...

Brines: Thank you for stopping by, too!!! And thanks for the compliment!! :-)

Anonymous said...

awesome card girl !! The Florecitas look beautiful as always!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! The girls are sooooo cute and I love the v-day card. GOOD WORK!

Heather said...

VERY VERY VERY cute. Im so glad you got your pix!!!
-h

Jay said...

I love that valentine's day card.. It is so cute!!!!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Oh man your girls get cuter and cuter! There is no way my boys would let me dress them in the same outfit. Great card like usual!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket