I "met" Gianna while she was in her mom's belly when I did her Baby Shower invitations back in October. Her best friend ordered them from me:
Photobucket
Here is Gianna's Birth announcement:

Photobucket

She also made me a very unusual but sweet order. Her oldest daughter was born in 2002 and she never got to make her a birth announcement, so she actually order it too!!! She wanted to have ballerines from Precious Moments and this is what she got:
Photobucket
Im also looking around for a cute outfit for Mia's "Water Party" which theme mostly have Flip Flops... Somebody referred me a lady who does custom dresses and outfits and I contact her (I will go more in deep with this on another post). She recently had a baby, and she ordered his birth announcements with me... She wanted blue and brown, and wanted polka dots or strippes. Here is what I came up with:
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:48 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Jay said...

These announcements are absolutely beautiful!!!! I wish that I would have custom ordered mine or made them myself because the ones that we got from the hospital were kinda plain...

Anonymous said...

oh man i wish i had my sewing machine still i could make you a cute outfit for MIA....hopefully i will be getting one this year!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket