Today is my sister's in law birthday (hubby's sister)... She is the only blood aunt that my girl have (as I only have brothers and she is the only sister that hubby has), and she is the most incredible aunt ever.

She is the sweetest person I know, and the most loving daughter, wife, sister and aunt. Even though she works with kids, she still doesnt have her own kids, but I cant wait for my daughters to have a cousin from their daddy's side.

Even though Gaby was suppose to be my "mini-me", she keeps growing looking more like her aunt, and that gives them a special bond.

Here are some pictures of her while Gaby was growing up:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

In their last trip from Novemeber is where you can notice that they look alike, but I dont have pictures because they havent send them to me.

Youtube is giving me a hard time with a video for her, but I will keep trying and update this message when it goes through.

TITI KATHY: HAPPY BIRHDAY!!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:33 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket