Today is my sister's in law birthday (hubby's sister)... She is the only blood aunt that my girl have (as I only have brothers and she is the only sister that hubby has), and she is the most incredible aunt ever.

She is the sweetest person I know, and the most loving daughter, wife, sister and aunt. Even though she works with kids, she still doesnt have her own kids, but I cant wait for my daughters to have a cousin from their daddy's side.

Even though Gaby was suppose to be my "mini-me", she keeps growing looking more like her aunt, and that gives them a special bond.

Here are some pictures of her while Gaby was growing up:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

In their last trip from Novemeber is where you can notice that they look alike, but I dont have pictures because they havent send them to me.

Youtube is giving me a hard time with a video for her, but I will keep trying and update this message when it goes through.

TITI KATHY: HAPPY BIRHDAY!!!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 11:33 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket