You may have notice that we added a new section in the right side with our "Wish Lists" from Amazon. I call them our "Dream List", because there are things that I may never get the chance to buy, but I use them as a way to keep in one place the things that I currently want for us (those are things that if I were millionary, I will buy right now).

I get asked a lot what are the things that the girls want or need, so next timem somebody asks me that, I just direct them to my blog!!

It may also serve as an idea for things to buy to your own kids, and maybe you can even make your own list to put it on your blog!!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:30 AM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

EthansMommy said...

Hi Anelys! I was just catching up. I sure hope you are feeling better. The poopy diaper episode sounds like enough work to clean up to make anyone sick! Haha, the joys of motherhood!

Heather said...

great idea, good luck!!!

Mami said...

oh mama i wish i hadda checked out your wish list earlier walmart had that octopus thingie on clearance ill have to keep ya in mind when i go on my lil shopping sprees....today ali got that new baseball thing for 6 bucks....now i have someone else to shop for ;c) hope u feel better

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket