I have gotten so many compliments about my Valentine's Card that I think is fair that you guys know they REAL story behind it....

First: The solo pictures....
When Gaby was 2 years old my sister in law got her this beautiful Valentine's Dress:
Photobucket
Take a closer look at look at the size: 3T...
Photobucket
Mimi is size 6-9 months, Mia is size 18 or 24 months and Gaby is 5T... So, who got to wear the dress this year: ALL OF THEM!! Yes, we are not talking about the same dress in different sizes, Im talking about the same dress in size 3T.

Take a look at this picture of Mimi....
Photobucket
Pretty cute, uh? Now.... take a closer look:
Photobucket
With Mia you cant tell much because it almost fits her but take a look at her sleeves:
Photobucket
Now Gaby.... She is size 5T, and here she is in a size 3T dress:
Photobucket
Now, take a closer look:
Photobucket
So, now that I mentioned it, you guys can notice it in the solo pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now, the group picture.... I had to laugh at Heather comment of: "Congratulations on getting your picture"....
I was looking at white shirts for the girls to wear, but Mimi was getting desperate so I just put her the first thing I found: A pink shirt... So this is the picture that I used:
Photobucket
You can notice that I changed the shirt color and that the online face and body that stood in the picture was Gaby... Then, I put Mimi's face from this picture:
Photobucket
I was going to leave Mia like that, because that is what I normally get in a group picture... But, then I remembered that she wasnt looking in Christmas Cards, so I went back to that picture and bring part of her body and her face. She is not smilling and have a ball in her mouth (yes, a chocking hazard, bad mommy! I swear I took it away after the pictures, but it was the only way to keep her there), but at least she is looking.
Photobucket

And this is the final result:
Photobucket
Shots? It took me 12 shots to get Mimi's solo picture, 19 to get Mia's solo picture, 10 to get Gaby's solo picture, and 6 to get the group pictures.
Time of shooting: 2 and half hours, with a 15 minutes break of this:
Photobucket
The bows the girls are wearing are from the ones that we gave away to the little girls that came to Gaby's birthday party in November.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 2:32 AM 6 comments

6 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

Girl! You are nuts, crazy and horribly good with Photoshop!! LOL about the 3T for 3 different girls

Tyler and Becky Rider said...

You have such beautiful girls and they all look adoreable in that dress. You are also a great photographer. I wish I good take some that came out that good. SO cute

Anonymous said...

wow i had no idea it took so much work ....then again i can hardly get pics of FIFI..all the good ones are only by accident!

The Rose Queen said...

Yep, I love your card too. I sooo want photo shop now. I am hoping that dh will get it for me for Valentines! Yeah right!

Heather said...

Im jealous you got photoshop and can cut and change your photos. But the result is great and thats all that matters.
good job!!!

malisa said...

Your girls are beautiful!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket