I needed to share this:

*******************************
Photobucket
I don't do windows because ...
I love birds and
don't want one to run into a clean window
and get hurt.
Photobucket
I don't wax floors because ...
I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt
then I'll feel terrible
( plus they may sue me.)
Photobucket
I don't mind the dust bunnies because ...
They are very good company,
I have named most of them,
and they agree with everything I say.
bunny
I don't disturb cobwebs because .
I want every creature to have a home of their own.
Photobucket
I don't Spring Clean because .
I love all the seasons
and don't want the others to get jealous
Photobucket
I don't pull weeds
in the garden because ..
I don't want to get
in God's way,
HE is an excellent designer!
Photobucket
I don't put things away because
My husband
will never be able to find them again.
Photobucket
I don't do gourmet meals
when I entertain because
I don't want my guests to
stress out over what to make when
they invite me
over for dinner.
Photobucket
I don't iron because ...
I choose to believe them
when they say "Permanent Press".
Photobucket
I don't stress much on anything because ...
"A Type" personalities die young and
I want to stick around
and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!
Photobucket
And REMEMBER...
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 3:06 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Susan Lechuga said...

This post cracked me up...lol so true so true

Anonymous said...

jajajajajajaj I totally agree!!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket