I needed to share this:

*******************************
Photobucket
I don't do windows because ...
I love birds and
don't want one to run into a clean window
and get hurt.
Photobucket
I don't wax floors because ...
I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt
then I'll feel terrible
( plus they may sue me.)
Photobucket
I don't mind the dust bunnies because ...
They are very good company,
I have named most of them,
and they agree with everything I say.
bunny
I don't disturb cobwebs because .
I want every creature to have a home of their own.
Photobucket
I don't Spring Clean because .
I love all the seasons
and don't want the others to get jealous
Photobucket
I don't pull weeds
in the garden because ..
I don't want to get
in God's way,
HE is an excellent designer!
Photobucket
I don't put things away because
My husband
will never be able to find them again.
Photobucket
I don't do gourmet meals
when I entertain because
I don't want my guests to
stress out over what to make when
they invite me
over for dinner.
Photobucket
I don't iron because ...
I choose to believe them
when they say "Permanent Press".
Photobucket
I don't stress much on anything because ...
"A Type" personalities die young and
I want to stick around
and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!
Photobucket
And REMEMBER...
Photobucket
Posted by Anelys Perez On 3:06 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

My3Ro's said...

This post cracked me up...lol so true so true

Erica said...

jajajajajajaj I totally agree!!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket