I forgot to add an extra shirt to school, and this is the *girl* that I found when I went to pick up my daughter... She kinda looks like her.... LOL

Of course, when we got home, I needed to take pictures for her dad (aKa the whole world) to see... She was so embarrassed that she even cried when I started taking the pictures and was trying to run. In the second picture you can see how she was trying to hide the shirt, and with a clean shirt in her hands.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 7:34 PM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

EthansMommy said...

She will like looking at this picture when she is older!

Susan Lechuga said...

You still have to love them even when they are covered in dirt. So is adorable and looks a lot like you.

Heather said...

At least you know she enjoys her time at school and not stuck indoors or in front of a tv all day!
-h

3LittleFlowers said...

Ceci: I bet she will have a big laugh!

Susan: We actually thought she looks so different in that picture... She looks like an older little boy... doesnt she??

Heather: Yeah... The school has a very cool program... They send me a note every Monday saying what they will work on each week, and her teacher takes the time to write a little bit everyday in her agenda.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket