Last month I did a birthday invitation for a beautiful girl named Olivia. Liz (her mom) calls her Livie for short, and I have know her for several months throught an online board from BBC. There is one invitation that I have on my site that I did as a sample when I first started my business, and nobody had ever ordered that invitation until now.
She told me the colors that she wanted and I made some changes on the fonts, translate the card to Spanish per her request and voila... I also did another variation of the card, but she still preferred the first design. Anyway, here is how the design looked:
Photobucket

Then, she did something very cute... She actually ordered a cake with the invitation on... I think it looks so cute!!!
Photobucket
And she does look gorgeous blowing up her candles!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 3:48 PM 6 comments

6 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

Awww... that's so cool of you to mention here! Like I said, you did such great work! I was so pleased with how it turned out on the cake. When we took the lid off the box the cake came in, there was a collective, "Wow...!" by everyne watching! :) Thanks again.

3LittleFlowers said...

That's exactly what I love the most about what I do... That "Wow" by everybody, and that happiness that you felt, just give me the strength to keep working non-stop!

Heather said...

Is that Linny's design? Thats sweet its on a cake, great job!
-h

3LittleFlowers said...

H: Yes!! That's the one!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so cool that she put it on the cake! how beautiful! You did an awesome job with the invitation, you are very talented!

Unknown said...

The invitation is great...as usual. I LOVE the idea of putting the ivitation on the cake. I would've never thought of that.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket