Today was Mia's last day on the 1-year-old class (Nursery I). They had a big party, and they bring an entertaiment company (just like Gaby's school). They had clowns and face painting clowns and they all had a blast. My camera was dead, but I gave one of the teachers my memory card as she told me she forgot hers. Mia was wearing the shirt from her Birthday Outfit with a jeans, and the headband from Mimi's birthday.

Mia loves the *Puppet Corner* in her classroom:
Photobucket
Mia with her classmates and the teacher's aide (Notice she is right next to her "crush").
Photobucket
Going to the camera:
Photobucket
With her teacher:
Photobucket
Waiting to get her face painted:
Photobucket
Getting her face painted:
Photobucket
Wondering if she actually likes what they did:
Photobucket
Posted by Anelys Perez On 8:42 PM 5 comments

5 Lovely comments :

Mainegirl/Pauline said...

Wow your girls had the most awesome goodbye parties!!! Way fun!

The art work was so cute, I love when little ones draw.

BTW!!! You need to do a girls night out once a month! I do and it really does help me out!

Heather said...

Awww congrats to you all!!

-h

Breanna and Dave said...

Awe too cute! i love her facial expression in the last pic..

The Mouse House said...

Your daughter(s) are such cuties! Congrats to everyone for all of their accomplishments lately:)

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

Pauline: Thanks... and I know, I need that... But Hubby and I first have to work out in our FIRST night out since Gaby was born in 2003!!!

Heather: Thanks!

Breanna: That's so her....

Hayley: Thank you!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket