As it happens sometimes, we have been receiving some visitors on Sundays, and we are loving it.... The girls get so happy when I tell them that somebody is on their way. Today came one of my uncles with some icre cream for the girls. Camila was just back from my mom's house and was *dead* sleep... My mom also stayed for a bit with a dear friend of hers that also brings a gift for each one of the girls (a little phone for Mimi, a plush Jaguar for Mia and coloring stuff for Gaby).

Here is a picture of the group (and you can see Mia sleeping.... we put her there for the picture... LOL).
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 1:34 AM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Susan Lechuga said...

Its nice to interact with people! I am glad you guys had a great time.

Heather said...

Happy you have family visits! Enjoy them while you have them and I love that they always get ice cream when people visit. I am going to have to remember that one when I visit people in the future, lol!
-h

3LittleFlowers said...

Sus: Yes, it is great!!!

Heather: Gaby once told him that she wanted Ice Cream, and we explained him how Gaby eats Strawberry, Mia is chocolate, and Mimi is vanilla... So, she actually bring a bit of each!! He also brings juice something... The ones with the straw in a small box that we use for school... It's great! He is just a great uncle and *uncle-grandpa* to my daughters.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket