A girl from school came to me with a bag full of little cards... They are cards with messages and Bible verses.... I picked out one and here is what I got:
Photobucket
On the top right says: "God has picked up all your tears". Then, in the center says the Salm 56, 8-9... I dont like translating Bible verses, so here it is directly from an English version Bible:
You have kept record of my days of wandering. You have stored my tears in your bottle and counted each of them. When I pray, Lord God, my enemies will retreat, because I know for certain that you are with me.
We are going through a difficult time, and this is just a reminder that God is there with us.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 2:33 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket