I never ever win anything. Just today I had the feeling that I wanted to play the lottery (never have), just because I was feeling the urge to scracth my hands (which people think it means that money is coming your way) and seconds later I heard on the radio that the lottery had 15 million pesos acumulated (around 450,000 US dollars).

Well, I didnt won the lottery (of course, I cant win if you dont participate), but I did won a copy of the reading game: "Mia's Reading Adventure: The Bugaboo Bugs". I was participating in a draft from Mom on the Rise (who is the mom of Mya from Camila's birth board on BBC), and I actually won a free copy of the game!

It's for ages 5 to 9, so Im sure that hubby will be able to take advantage of it at work. Gaby also saw it and it's really excited about the game! Im looking forward to see if she can learn from it.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:20 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

wow congrats! I never win anything either, so I know how you feel!

-h

EthansMommy said...

I was holding my breath while reading because I thought you were going to say you won the lottery. Haha! But Congratulations anyway! I don't win anything either, so that is so cool!

3LittleFlowers said...

H: Thanks!

Ceci: LOL... Nah... It didnt happend.... I may have to play one of these days, though.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket