Probably 6 years have passed since the last time I was "driving". And by driving I mean that I had a car that I hardly used, so I have never been an "everyday" driver.

Gaby always complained that she wanted "mommy to drive like the other mommies", but as we have one car and I was always home, I just never rush it, and always push it forward. Today, we were super late, and if hubby had to drive me all the way to my job, he was going to be mad late to his job, so JUST LIKE THAT we decided I was going to drive. Actually "WE" sounds like too many people, because HE decided by himself.

Of course, I freaked out!! How am I going to drive?? HOW HOW HOW??

Well... I think I deserve that you guys get up that chair and applaud me, because I managed to drive all the way to Mia's school, and then to my job (we are in the same school, but it is two blocks away).

Most of you have never been in this country, so you guys have no idea how much ovation I need. I will just say that when I told Cara that I was driving here, she told me that she was very proud of me... In an avenue with 4 lines, you will find 6 lines of cars (if lines), and some people wont respect the lights, or mostly anything.... I know there are worst places to drive in the world (they should be for the love of God), but this is not a piece of cake.

When it was time to leave, I offered a lift to a girl from my job so she can keep me company, and Im really happy I did. In overall, Im just happy because I did a good job!

Kudos to me!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 10:20 PM 5 comments

5 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

OMG woman! It was about time! I cant believe how you lived without driving... Congratulationss..

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

How fast was your heart racing once you got to work? Sweaty palms and everything? Congrats!

3LittleFlowers said...

Gus: LOL

Gentri: It was racing so hard that I couldnt start working for almost an hour, and my hands were shaking!!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Your so cute Anelys! I can totally picture you all a flutter. I can't imagaine my life with out my van. Once a gain Kuddos to you for surviving!

Anonymous said...

LOL pobrecita .....Im glad you made it through the driving !!!! Felicidades!!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket