After we got home from school, I started taking the uniforms out for the girls to take a shower... As always, Mia was having fun and making it a long process... Mia had her shirt off and Gaby her socks and shoes and here is how they have fun (and yes, there are high and they can hurt themselves if they fall off from there... my crazy monkeys!!)
Photobucket
I didnt send Mimi to school today, instead my mom missed work and stood with her in her house... She had a bit of fever in the morning, but didnt had any in the afternoon and up to now... I guess the medicine is really working.... She didnt want to eat much, which makes my mom go crazy, but she was happy as long as she was held or in the floor (no crib or seat).

Thank you to everybody that has been asking how she is doing... I really appreciate that! :-)
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 12:52 AM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

Very cute pix! Looks like something Thais would do, lol!

-h

The Rose Queen said...

Ummm beautiful monkeys!!! OK now I am back to reading the rest...

The Neally Family said...

Those girls really keep you busy! They are so sweet.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket